Happy Friendship Day 2018 Quotes, Funny Friendship Day Quotes For Best Friends
Happy Friendship Day Quotes, Best Friendship Day Quotes
Various countries celebrate Happy Friendship Day with Friendship Day Quotes on different dates worldwide. The 0d0ay is coaxed for friends we have in our lifetime. By celebrating the friendship day everybody try to makes his friends feel awesome and like that they are very extraordinary for him and these friends matter a lot in their life. To make them feel like special Friendship Day 2018 Quotes and Wishes may help you a lot. In India, friendship day is commemorated on the first Sunday of august month. There is no special cause for why do people celebrate Friendship Day. The only reason most of people think of that is well thought-out is that the true friendship between people. To make this friendship more strong people celebrate the day with some happy friendship day quotes, images, wishes, songs, poems, sayings etc.
Friends are the siblings God never gave us.
Friendship Day Quote By – Mencius
The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
Friendship Day Quote By – Hubert H. Humphrey
Walking with a friend in the dark, is better than walking alone in the light.
Friendship Day Quote By – Helen Keller
Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
Friendship Day Quote By – Helen Keller, Author and Political Activist
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
Friendship Day Quote By – Walter Winchell
It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
Friendship Day Quote By – Ralph Waldo Emerson, Essayist
Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
Friendship Day Quote By – Khalil Gibran
Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
Friendship Day Quote By – Muhammad Ali, Professional Boxer
My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
Friendship Day Quote By – Henry Ford
In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.
Friendship Day Quote By – Kahlil Gibran
True friends stab you in the front.
Friendship Day Quote By – Oscar Wilde
Friends and good manners will carry you where money won’t go.
Friendship Day Quote By – Margaret Walker
A friend to all is a friend to none.
Friendship Day Quote By – Aristotle
The only way to have a friend is to be one.
Friendship Day Quote By – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art…It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.
Friendship Day Quote By – C. S. Lewis
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
Friendship Day Quote By – Oprah Winfrey
Famous Friendship Day Quotes
Some say that Friendship is the best establishment of love and care. Be that as it may, I find that its much more special and loving. Friendship springs out from two folk who chosen to experience life through various challenges with no egotistical expectation. It’s an special bond that is polished by time and challenges which bears advantageous natural products, for example, satisfaction, joy, and internal peace. Do you as of now appreciate this awesome bond with somebody? Here is a huge collection of the Top Inspirational Friendship Day Quotes and sayings to keep you motivated. These are the famous and best heart touching adorable Friendship Day Quotes to share with Your Best buddies and Classmates on this Friendship Day 2018.
These Friendship Day Quotes were a happiness to compile, and I hope they remind you of the many advantage of having buddies and their friendship. Enjoy these ultimate collection of Happy Friendship Day Quotes and share with your best friends and classmate.
- Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it.
Friendship Day Quote By – Cicero
- We need old friends to help us grow old and new friends to help us stay young.
Friendship Day Quote By – Letty Cottin Pogrebin
- A friend is more grounding than an anchor or rope. He can make you safe, secure and fill your heart with hope. – Friendship Quotes
- Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends.
Friendship Day Quote By – Cindy Lew
- It is notwhat you give your friend, but what you are willing to give him that determines the quality of friendship. Friendship Day Quote By – Mary Dixon Thayer
- There is nothing we like to see so much as the gleam of pleasure in a person’s eye when he feels that we have sympathized with him, understood him. At these moments something fine ande spiritual passes between two friends. These are the moments worth living.
Friendship Day Quote By – Don Marguis
- A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often – just to save it from drying out completely.
Friendship Day Quote By – Pam Brown
- Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow-ripening fruit.
Friendship Day Quote By – Aristotle
- Friendship is not measured on how long you’ve been together; not on how much you’ve given or received; not on how many times you’ve helped each other. It is on how you value one another. – Friendship Quotes
Friendship Day Quotes 2018
There is probably everybody has his or her own particular groups of friends, buddies. When the Friendship develops, we always share greetings, gifts, wises and send Friendship Day Quotes etc… In order to respect this great friendship, folks all around the globe are cox Happy Friendship Day on the first Sunday of August month every year. In this year 2018, the Happy Friendship Day falls on 6th August and on this most special and best buddies day you can send these Inspirational Happy Friendship Day Quotes to your best buddies, classmate and old companions also. While the vast majority share their love feelings for their best buddies with their own words, some of them search for those Friendship Day Quotes online. Here we have comes up with awesome collection of Sayings And Quotes About Friendship Day to celebrate the day of best buddies. You can also share these Friendship Day Quotes and sayings on social sites like facebook, twitter, pinterest, reddit and post them on their timeline and celebrate the date BFF Best Friends Forever.
Arnold H. Glasow: “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.”
Georgia O’Keeffe: “You are one of my nicest thoughts.”
Maya Angelou: “What I would really liked said about me is that I dared to love. By love I mean that condition in the human spirit so profound, it encourages us to develop courage and build bridges, and then to trust those bridges and cross the bridges in attempts to reach other human beings.”
Kobi Yamada: “Where would any of us be without our friends and family?”
J.M. Laurence: “It’s not what we have in our life, but who we have in our life that counts.”
Antoine De Saint-Exupery: “There is nothing that can equal the treasure of so many shared memories.”
Esther Blum: “I choose my friends how I like my cocktails…strong, fabulous, and with a twist.”
Virginia Woolf: “Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.”
Helen Keller: “My friends have made the story of my life.”
Audrey Hepburn: “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”
Friendship Day Quotes For Best Buddies
At first the friendship day was anticipated to be celebrated in the year 1958. Rapidly in almost all the nations in the world, keep celebrating the friendship day with their friends along with some ravishing Happy Friendship Day Quotes. To convey the love between friendship, people celebrate this day with their true friends. As the relationship between friends is just from soul to soul the first Sunday of August is entirely committed for friends as friendship day. To make the day memorable people incorporate latest friendship day 2018 quotes, poems, sayings, wishes and other related things at the time when we wish friends a very happy friendship day 2018.
Friendship Day Quotes With Images
These are the awesome and sweet Friendship Day Quotes for care, loyalty and love. The awesome things in life are family and a best friend who knows how to understand you, who shows real love and care and probity in everything. Share these fantastic collection of Friendship Day Quotes 2018 with your best buddies
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: “What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . .” ~ C.S. Lewis
- Some friends are for a reason and others just for a season but a true friend is a forever friend. They have your back no matter what!
- “Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ~Albert Camus
- The wonderful thing about friends is that they can grow separately and yet not grow apart.
- “Never tell your friends “I told you so” – even when you did.” ~Wendy Jean Smith
- Your greatest asset is not the quantity of your friends, rather the quality of your friends.
- “A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.” ~Douglas Pagels
- Surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Life is too short to be anything but happy.
- “I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their good intellects.” ~ Oscar Wilde
- One spark of randomness can start a fire of hilarity which burns down the house of seriousness.
- “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” ~Elbert Hubbard
- A friend will ask you what’s wrong when you’re crying, a good friend will ask you with a loaded shotgun. A best friend will just inform that its taken care of.
- “Most of us don’t need a psychiatric therapist as much as a friend to be silly with.” ~Robert Brault
- Anybody can listen to your problems. A friend will give you advice to try to make you feel better. A best friend will tell you the truth–good, bad, or ugly.
- “The most basic and powerful way to connect to another person is to listen. Just listen. Perhaps the most important thing we ever give each other is our attention…. A loving silence often has far more power to heal and to connect than the most well-intentioned words.” ~Rachel Naomi Remen
- Our friends are the fruitcakes of our lives–some are nutty, some are soaked in alcohol, some firm, some sweet, but all together, great to have in our lives!
- “A friend is someone you can do nothing with, and enjoy it.” ~The Optimist
- Its not about who’s real to your face, its about who’s real behind your back.
- “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ~Bob Marley
- Don’t confuse a good man with a man who appears to do good things.
- “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.” ~Jane Austen
- Your soul friend is someone who loves you for what you are, accepts you for what you lack, and still gently invites you to grow.
- “The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend.” ~Aristotle
- Someone is a true friend when you say something that doesn’t even make sense to you, but they understand what you mean.
- “The only reward of virtue is virtue; the only way to have a friend is to be one.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The good friend isn’t necessarily the one who immediately understands–it’s the one who cares enough to keep trying to understand.
- “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives” ~Euripides
- Pessimists say the cup is half empty, optimists say the cup is half full…I say either way it’s not going to be enough coffee.
- “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” ~ Linda Grayson
- I’m a pessimistic optimist. I am positive the world is going to hell.
- “Friendships, like marriages, are dependent on avoiding the unforgivable.” ~John MacDonald
- People who say I’m difficult to shop for apparently don’t know where to buy beer.
- “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” ~Helen Keller
- Have faith that no matter what is thrown your way, you can and will make it through; unless it’s an 18 wheeler, then you’re screwed.
- “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.” ~Arnold H. Glasgow
- This life, with all its joys and pleasures, is futile without loyal friendship. It just takes some longer than others to realize it.
- “Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art…. It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.” ~C.S. Lewis
- No matter you are my best friend, still I can’t let you know my secrets. If you can’t break my trust then why should I give you an opportunity?
- “A good friend is cheaper than therapy.” ~Author Unknown
- I don’t really trust people easily so don’t take offense. It just means that I’m genuine when I call you my friend
- “Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.” ~Henry David Thoreau
- Everyone isn’t your friend, no matter how long you know them.
- “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” ~St. Aquinas
- Don’t ever trust any person beside of your best friends in sharing ideas, secret talk or for allowing him to assist you in any aspect of life, because you will be disappointed one day
- “The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend. “~Henry David Thoreau
- Never think that you can trust when someone say they are your friend because behind those words they really mean some so different
- “One of the oldest human needs is having someone to wonder where you are when you don’t come home at night.” ~Margaret Mead
- Who is loyal and sincere with you? The person who makes you cries without any reason or the person who give you shoulder when you cry and makes you happy
- “Your worst enemy could be your best friend, and your best friend your worst enemy.” ~Bob Marley
- A friendship is great at the beginning, and terrible at the end, but what’s in between is what makes it all worth it
- “What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.” ~Aristotle
- Everyone isn’t your friend & everybody isn’t loyal. That’s just how it is.
- “If it’s very painful for you to criticize your friends – you’re safe in doing it. But if you take the slightest pleasure in it, that’s the time to hold your tongue. ” ~Alice Miller
- People come and gone out of my life all time, but my family and loyal friends are here for me that make me know I wouldn’t be alone.
- “Even after all this time,
The sun never says to the earth,
‘You owe me.’
Look what happens with
A love like that.
It lights the whole sky.” Hafiz of Persia
- A true friend understands how you feel, even though without saying it
- “A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and sings it back to you when you have forgotten how it goes.” ~ Author Unknown
- Be sure a loyal friend never tells you what to say. He tells you what not to say.
- “I think if I’ve learned anything about friendship, it’s to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don’t walk away, don’t be distracted, don’t be too busy or tired, don’t take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.” ~Jon Katz
- Sometimes the only true reason to live life is for the great friend you have that make you happy.
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” ~Arnold Glasow
- Our friends go through a lot of trying times in their lives and it is a true friend that finds the right words to say.
- “Real friendship is shown in times of trouble; prosperity is full of friends.” ~Author Unknown
- If my wish can come true, I do wish for my friend not to suffer from any pain in life
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” ~Muhammad Ali
- A loyal friend is more than a family brother and is closer in the time of sorrow.
- “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” ~Elisabeth Foley
- A true friend is someone who: Strengthens me with prayer, blesses me with love, and encourages me with hope.
- “Friendship is mutual blackmail elevated to the level of love.” ~Robin Morgan
- A loyal friend is a source of true happiness in life, a tie to the past, a security for a bright future, a painkiller in this panic world.
- “A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked.” ~Author Unknown
- One that can’t be loyal to a friendship cannot be loyal to a relationship.
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” ~Anaïs Nin
- Loyal friendship never contaminated by the love and affection that is hidden.
- “It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.” ~William Blake
- True friendship has no limits it loyal even when you have fallen out; it mends itself because true friendship is not about what you have or what you can do.
- “Everyone hears what you say, Friends listen to what you say, Best friends listen to what you don’t say.” ~Author Unknown
- If you were a true friend you wouldn’t be so concerned about damaging your repetition because you hang out with a certain person.
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” ~C.S. Lewis
- Keep an eye on who truly is loyal, honorable and stand by you when in need because true friendship, never back down.
- “Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?” ~Abraham Lincoln
- Getting a true friend isn’t easy. Earning their respect and loyalty is an uphill task and it takes a long time.
- “If a man does not make new acquaintances as he advances through life, he will soon find himself alone. A man should keep his friendships in constant repair.” ~Samuel Johnson
- In your whole life you befriend different people but in the end, only one or two of your closest friends never leave your side.
- “True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.” ~Dave Tyson Gentry
- You know you’re the bomb friend when people claim you the best and not even know it till they say so.
- “True friends are families which you can select.” ~Audrey Hepburn
- A best friend is one who can respect you for where you’ve been; accept you for where you are, and envision with you where you’re going.
- “Nobody likes being alone that much. I don’t go out of my way to make friends, that’s all. It just leads to disappointment. ” ~Haruki Murakami
- I just want to be the one you call on when you need a true friend. I don’t intend to hurt you; I’m here to put a smile on your face.
- “You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.” ~Laurence J. Peter
- Sometimes you have to be in gratitude for even something as small as the fact that your soul has started to understand the true meaning of gratitude.
- “You don’t just luck into things as much as you would like to think you do. You build step by step, whether it is friendships or opportunities.” ~Barbara Bush
- That a friend didn’t respond or react does not mean the person didn’t hear or see.
- “A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.” ~Grace Pulpit
- When you’re up everyone’s your friend, but when you’re down you find out who are your true friends.
- “A real friend is someone who would feel loss if you jumped on a train, or in front of one. ” — Author Unknown
- A friend is not a person that gives you a favor when he wants to. A friend is a person who gives you a favor when you needed most.
- “Words are easy, like the wind; Faithful friends are hard to find.” ~William Shakespeare
- Friendships are like trees. If they are healthy, they bear fruit but if they are unhealthy, they wither and die. If the friendship is true, prune it and it’ll bear more fruit but if it is not true, cut the tree down. Don’t waste time if there’s no production.
- “Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.” — Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
Happy Friendship Day Quotes, Latest Friendship Quotes
Send Friendship Day Quotes to the person you find a special friend. Someone who modifies your life just by being part of it through the best Friendship Day Quotes 2018. Dedicate these quotes for friendship for someone who lets you laugh for a long time. Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who never stop mollifying you that there really is an not closed door just waiting for you to open it. This is forever friendship and can be solemnized through the best Friendship Day Quotes. When you’re in darkness and the world seems empty feel free to dispatch Friendship Day 2018 Quotes and Wishes for the friends forever who lift you up and makes your empty world suddenly dazzling and full of happiness.
“Constant use will not wear ragged the fabric of friendship.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~Dorothy Parker
“A friend is someone who reaches for your hand… but touches your heart.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~Author Unknown
“Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~Virginia Woolf
“I like friends who, when you tell them you need a moment alone, know enough not to stray too far.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~Robert Brault
“If you have good friends, no matter how much life is sucking , they can make you laugh.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~P.C. Cast
“The function of a friend is not to have a function.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~Detlef Cordes
“Friendship either finds or makes equals” — Publilius Syrus
“Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~ Elie Wiesel
“It takes a long time to grow an old friend.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~ John Leonard
“Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life–and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~Dean Koontz
“True friends stab you in the front. ”
Friendship Day Quote By ~Oscar Wilde
“The time to make friends is before you need them.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~Proverb Proverbs
“But friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~Oliver Wendell Holmes
“A friend is someone who sees through you and still enjoys the view.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~Wilma Askinas
“We are the captains of our own ships sailing the sea of life, but in times of a stormy weather, you will discover true friends when they don’t hesitate to be a lighthouse.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~Dodinsky
“To be capable of steady friendship or lasting love, are the two greatest proofs, not only of goodness of heart, but of strength of mind.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~ William Hazlitt
“Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend’s success.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~Oscar Wilde
“A good friend is a connection to life — a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~Lois Wyse
“Do not protect yourself by a fence, but rather by your friends.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~ Czech Proverbs
“If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~ S.E. Hinton
“A friend accepts us as we are yet helps us to be what we should.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~Author Unknown
“No friendship is an accident. ”
Friendship Day Quote By ~ O. Henry
“It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
“One of the greatest titles we can have is old friend. Today is the day to invest in those people we hope will call us ‘old friend in the years to come.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~ Grant Fairley
“Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~ Richard Bach
“Friendship needs no words — it is solitude delivered from the anguish of loneliness.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~Dag Hammarskjold
“False friends are like our shadow, keeping close to us while we walk in the sunshine, but leaving us the instant we cross into the shade.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~Christian Nevell Bovee
“I don’t trust anybody. Not anybody. And the more that I care about someone, the more sure I am they’re going to get tired of me and take off.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~Rainbow Rowell
“Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn’t seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~Anne Morrow Lindbergh
“It is difficult to say who do you the most mischief: enemies with the worst intentions or friends with the best.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
“Do not keep on with a mockery of friendship after the substance is gone — but part, while you can part friends. Bury the carcass of friendship: it is not worth embalming.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~William Hazlitt
“True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~ Henry David Thoreau
“A friend to all is a friend to none.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~ Aristotle
“The worst solitude is to have no real friendships.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~ Francis Bacon
“I don’t suppose you have many friends. Neither do I. I don’t trust people who say they have a lot of friends. It’s a sure sign that they don’t really know anyone.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~ Carlos Ruiz Zafón
“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~William Shakespeare
“If you care about somebody, you should want them to be happy. Even if you wind up being left out.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~ Stephen Chbosky
“However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~Francois VI Duc de La Rochefoucauld
“A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~ Frank Crane
“There is no happiness like that of being loved by your fellow creatures, and feeling that your presence is an addition to their comfort.”
Friendship Day Quote By ~Charlotte Brontë
Happy Friendship Day Quotes
People worldwide, wait for friendship day and Friendship Day Quotes to coax it along with their friends. To send friendship day quotes and images to your best friend using modern modalities sounds good. You can also send Friendship Day 2018 Quotes using the modes like facebook, instagram, twitter, whatsapp you can share happy friendship day quotes wishes with your lovely friends. Friendship Day is almost here and you can share Happy Friendship Day Facebook Quotes, Happy Friendship Day Quotes For Friends, Happy Friendship Day Greeting Quotes From this Page.