Happy Ramadan Quotes, Ramzan Mubarak Wishes and Ramadan Quotes 2017
Ramadan Quotes, Happy Ramadan 2017 Wishes, Ramzan Quotes
The holy month of Ramadan 2017 is most awaited Islamic holiday almost here. As Ramadan is a month of fasting for whole month many people wants to set their plan much before the days. So we have made a beautiful list of days for whole month of Ramadan 2017 to show Ramadan fasting times Suhoor and Iftar. User can see whole list in a simple table UI with scrollable list to check all days sehri/Iftar timings. Each year timings and table will automatically change to present year and according to place in any part of the world. This Ramzan 2017, be sure to greet your dear and near ones a happy Ramadan. Here we sharing an adorable collection of Ramadan Quotes, Ramzan 2017 quotes and inspirational quotes about Ramadan.
These Ramadan Quotes and Ramzan 2017 Wishes include motivational and religious wishes for a thriving celebration of the divine festival. Share these Happy Ramadan quotes and wishes to your beloved ones. You may also check out our special collection of Ramadan Kareem Quotes below.
Ramadan Quotes 2017
- “A fast is not a hunger strike. Fasting submits to God’s commands. A hunger strike makes God submit to our demands.”Happy Ramadan –Edwin Louis Cole
- “In Ramadan, you should eat less and think more.” Happy Ramadan ~Tariq Ramada
- “Fasting is, first and foremost, an exercise for identifying and managing adversity in all its forms. With faith, in full conscience, fasting calls women and men to an extra degree of self-awareness.” Happy Ramadan –Tariq Ramadan
- Welcome the crescent moonlight As it hangs above in the night That Allah will strengthen your faith Surely it’ll bring blessing in your fate. Ramadan Mubarak!
- “Periodic fasting can help clear up the mind and strengthen the body and the spirit.” Happy Ramadan–Ezra Taft Benson
- Wishing that Allah always blesses family with smiles happiness and togetherness…. happy ramadan
- “Through prayer, fasting, and studying, God will answer.” Happy Ramadan –Monica Johnson
- The month of Ramadan is the world’s most widespread fast and yet its teachings are minimised, neglected and even betrayed (through literal application of rules that overlooks their ultimate objective) ~Happy Ramadan
- “We must master our egoism, and through this mastery, step outside ourselves and educate ourselves in giving. Fasting requires that we rediscover all that is alive around us, and reconcile ourselves with our environment.” Happy Ramadan–Tariq Ramadan
- The philosophy of fasting calls upon us to know ourselves, to master ourselves, and to discipline ourselves the better to free ourselves. To fast is to identify our dependencies, and free ourselves from them ~Happy Ramadan
- “Start the practice of self-control with some penance; begin with fasting.” Happy Ramadan –Mahavira
- May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Ramadan is here, and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here is hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead. My Best wishes for u on Ramadan.
- “ The philosophy of fasting calls upon us to know ourselves, to master ourselves, and to discipline ourselves the better to free ourselves. To fast is to identify our dependencies, and free ourselves from them.” Happy Ramadan–Tariq Ramadan
- As the crescent moon is sighted, and the holy month of Ramadan begins. May Allah bless you with happiness and grace your home with warmth & peace ~ Happy Ramadan
Inspirational Ramadan Quotes, Ramzan Wishes
In Ramadan day the Iftar and Sehar are the most vital time. It is essential to ensure that you keep up a legitimate proper diet amid Ramadan since you quick throughout the day because of which numerous hormonal changes happen and the nutritious level of bodies are additionally changed in nowadays when contrasted with different days in which you can eat and drink at whatever time in a day. Celebrate this Ramadan 2017 with sending these inspiring Ramadan quotes, ramadan wishes and ramzan sms from here. You can also share these Inspirational Ramadan Quotes on social sites like facebook, twitter, reddit etc….
Though we sow some striving. Allah will turn this into blessing.
It’s a month of fruitful sacrifice Ramadan brings rewards into our lives. R
As the auspicious month of Ramadan starts,
may the crescent-shaped moon brighten
your path toward enlightenment and
may Allah bless you with peace and grace.
Wishing you a Happy Ramadan!
The Qur’an reveals that Ramadan serves as guidance to mankind.
To glorify Allah in the midst of everything.
Giving thanksgiving to him who blesses your way.
On the month of Ramadan,
I’m wishing you 4 weeks of blessings,
30 days of clemency,
and 720 hours of enlightenment.
May the divine Allah bless you with peaceful and
prosperous life throughout the year.
It’s a time of reflection. It’s a moment of purification.
Allah sees all things. And rewards greatly.
That time of the year has come.
A month to repent from our wrong-doings and sin.
May all of us find peace on this Ramadan.
Happy Ramadan Kareem!
May your days be glad Peace and joy to
add It’s a long month journey But filled with felicity.
Wishing you a happy Ramadan.
May the Spirit of Ramadan stay in our heart and
illuminate our soul from within.
Qur’an reminds us that we have to stay
pure before the throne of Allah.
As Ramadan is fast approaching,
Let’s prepare our hearts and minds that
We may be united spiritually with the almighty one.
May Allah’s immaculate grace and exceptional wisdom
conquer your life as you celebrate this holy month of Ramadan
Have a blessed and peaceful Ramadan!
As the Qur’an is recited during the Ramadan season,
I pray that our hearts and minds agree to what
we read and practice it in our lives. It’s the doing that counts,
not just mere utterance. Ramadan Kareem!
I hope you will achieve the purification of the soul
upon commemorating the month of Ramadan.
Wishing you a blessed and happy Ramadan!
The key to success is reflected in the Qur’an.
May we find blessing and guidance as we recite it altogether in the
Ramadan days. Happy Ramadan!
May the divine Allah bless you with peace and harmony.
Wishing you more blessings this holy Ramadan.
Ramzam Kareem Wishes, Ramadan 2017 Quotes
Send these Ramadan Quotes and Ramzam Wishes to wish your Muslim family members, friends and dear ones a Happy Ramadan or Ramadan Mubarak. One of the five pillar in islam is prayer which is also known as salat. True muslims do their prayer or Namaz five times in a day. There are total five prayer times in a day which is known as Fajr, Zohar, Asar, Magrib and Isha. Fajr is a first namaz of the day and Isha is the last. An amazing collection of Happy Ramadan Quotes, Ramzan Wishes quotes and Inspirational Ramadan Sayings SMS. So have a look these Ramadan Quotes, Ramadan SMS mentioned below. So hurry up and be the first one to send Ramadan Mubarak Quotes, Ramadan Wishes, Ramadan 2017 Quotes SMS, etc. Ramadhan is also known as several terms like Ramadhan, Ramzan, Ramdhan, Ramzaan, etc.
- “Having soon discovered to be great, I must appear so, and therefore studiously avoided mixing in society, and wrapped myself in mystery, devoting my time to fasting and prayer.” Happy Ramadan–Nat Turner
- May You Always Be Blessed With The Love And Protection Of Allah. Wish You A Happy Ramadan!
- “Instead of looking outside of ourselves and counting potential enemies, fasting summons us to turn our glance inward, and to take the measure of our greatest challenge: the self, the ego, in our own eyes and as others see us.” Happy Ramadan –Tariq Ramadan
- I wish this Ramadan, you are gifted with blessings of Allah and many treasured moments of joy. Happy Ramadan
- “We observe that in the scriptures, fasting almost always is linked with prayer. Without prayer, fasting is not complete fasting; it’s simply going hungry.” Happy Ramadan –Joseph B. Wirthlin
- The strength of the tree is not the visible part. The strength is inside, it’s the roots of the tree. Happy Ramadan
- Fasting is a shield with which a servant protects himself from the fire.“ Happy Ramadan ~ -Ahmad, Saheeh
- This month is full of blessing and wisdom. May the greatness of Allah fulfil your desires and dreams. Happy Ramadan
- “Jesus said “ and indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord so worship him” Happy Ramadan ~ Quran
- May the Ramadan bring you peace and prosperity, good health and wealth, and brighten your life forever. Happy Ramadan
- “Ramadhan is here, Here is Ramadhan. Ramadhan is coming, The time that is blessed. Ramadhan is coming, The time we love best. The month in which the Qur’an was sent; A time of great blessing in which to repent. Fasting for Allah is a great Muslim deed; Controlling desires and Suppressing greed. “ ~Happy Ramadan – Zeeshan G.
- Verily, Allah does not look towards your bodies nor towards your appearances. But, he looks towards your hearts.Happy Ramadan
- “O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint.” Happy Ramadan ~ al-Baqarah
- Prophet never proceeded (for the prayer) on the Day of Id-ul-Fitr unless he had eaten some dates, the Prophet used to eat odd number of dates. Happy Ramadan
- “O believers, fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you. So that you may become righteous.” Happy Ramadan ~Surah Al- Baqara Ayah
- He is the one God, the Creator, the Initiate, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names… He is the Almighty, Most Wise. Wishing you a blessed Ramadan!
Happy Ramadan Quotes, Ramzan 2017 Wishes
This Ramadan 2017, make it more special to your dear and near ones. If you’re a Muslim, share your family and relatives these decent Ramadan Quotes for your festival. A decent blessing identified with the festival of Ramadan, with some Ramadan Quotes and SMS on them would be extraordinary. Non-Muslims can likewise connect with their companion by sending them Inspirational Ramadan Quotes. These are a portion of the Ramadan Quotes and Ramzan Wishes you can put in your card to greet your kindred Muslim beloved ones or your Muslim companion.
Happy Ramadan 2017 – Ramadan Quotes
Ramadan 2017 shows all 5 times of prayer as per the day with calculated location as per the place latitude and longitude. Prayer times change as per the place and geo locations. So Prayer times in Iran are not Same as prayer times in India. So it’s very important to show exact prayer time as per the user’s location.
There is also two methods of prayer time for particular “Asar” time as Hanafi and Shafi and almost 6 calculation methods. User can change all the methods and hanafi/shafi options in the setting screen.
A best feature is that user is allowed to set 6 different alarm, 5 for the prayer times and 1 for the sunrise. And as in Ramadan timings Alarm setting can be change as 1 Minute to 10 Minutes.
The Qibla is the direction that should be faced when a Muslim prays during salat or namaz. It is a direction of the Kaaba in Mecca. Most mosques contain a wall niche, known as mihrab, that indicates the Qibla. Most multifaith prayer rooms will also contain a Qibla.
99 Names Of Allah :
99 names of allah also known as “Asma Al Husna” are the names by which Muslims regard God. According to Hadith there are special 99 names of allah in quran. According to a hadith some of the names of God have also been hidden from mankind.
In Ramadan month every day starts with fasting and end with that fast. So when Muslims start fast in early morning there is particular dua which is also known as prayer of fasting and as well there is prayer when people open or break their fast. There are about 8 duas for ramadan fasting.
- Ramadan Quotes
- Ramadan Quotes 2017
- Ramadan Wishes
- Inspirational Ramadan Quotes
- Ramadan Quotes wishes
- Ramzan Quotes
- Ramzan wishes
- Best Ramadan Quotes
- Ramadan 2017 Quotes
- Happy Ramadan Quotes
- Happy Ramadan 2017 Quote