Sorry Quotes – Apology Quotes for Her/Him
Sorry Quotes – Having mistake is something that is not avoidable. As what they say, making mistake is inevitable. The important thing is that you know how to ask for apology to maintain a good relationship with other people. Truly, it is easy to say the words “I’m Sorry”, however what makes it hard is making the person believe that you are sincere. There are many ways to ask for forgiveness. You may say it directly or personally to the person. For me, I believe that making I’m sorry letter and sorry quotes is the most effective and touching way of asking for forgiveness. Though some say that writing a letter is not effective and old fashioned, but it shows more sincerity than by plainly saying, “I’m sorry”. It is very significant to say sorry if we have hurt loved ones or done something wrong with using these sorry quotes. Here we sharing an extensive collection of Sorry Quotes, I Am Sorry Quotes for friend, girlfriend, boyfriend and sorry status to say someone sorry.
- “Never ruin an apology with an excuse.”– Unknown
- “An apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.”– Margaret Lee Runbeck
- “In this life, when you deny someone an apology, you will remember it at time you beg forgiveness..”– Toba Beta
- “An apology is a good way to have the last word.”– Unknown
- “Never make a defense or an apology until you are accused.”– King Charles I
- “The only good thing about punctuality is that it usually gets you an apology.”– Unknown
- “Would ‘sorry’ have made any difference? Does it ever? It’s just a word. One word against a thousand actions.”– Sarah Ockler
- “I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.”– Plato
- The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naÃ¯ve forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget. – Thomas Szasz
- I have learned that sometimes “sorry” is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change. – Claire London
- When you realize you’ve made a mistake, make amends immediately. It’s easier to eat crow while it’s still warm. ~Dan Heist
- Keep your words soft and tender because tomorrow you may have to eat them. ~Author Unknown
- In some families, please is described as the magic word. In our house, however, it was sorry. ~Margaret Laurence
- Please be patient. God has not finished with me yet. ~Author unknown
- True remorse is never just a regret over consequence; it is a regret over motive. ~Mignon McLaughlin
- A simple apology could fix a friendship that shouldn’t have ended in the first place. Don’t let your ego stop you from doing what’s right.
- Never try to dominate the one who says sorry to you for their mistake because, they understand, you are more important than their ego.
- “An apology given just to appease one’s conscience is self-serving and better left unspoken!”
- “Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.”
- “Sacrifice is at the heart of repentance. Without deeds, your apology is worthless.”– Bryan Davis
- “An apology can be a wonderful thing so long as it is infrequent and from the heart. However, beware of the person who justifies bad behavior with apologies. For them it is a means to an end, and quite often at your expense.”16– Gary Hopkins
- “An apology for the devil: it must be remembered that we have heard one side of the case. God has written all the books.”– Samuel Butler
I AM Sorry Quotes & Messages for Girlfriend
Sorry Quotes & Apology Status are also getting famous as people pick some sorry quotes wishes and send to their friends or beloved ones who are upset or not in talking terms with them. Some folks think that it’s humiliating and insulting to say sorry/apology. They have ego problem. There is no harm in accepting mistake and saying sorry with these sorry quotes. Apology Quotes and I am sorry quotes are best way to do that.
- By lying to you I broke your heart. But in doing so I broke mine too. I made the biggest mistake of my life, by betraying a love so true. I am sorry.
- Just like the words I Love You, the value of the words I Am Sorry too does not decrease no matter how many times they are said or repeated. I am sorry.
- My biggest mistake wasn’t the mistake I had made – it was that all this while I was letting my ego come in the way of a heartfelt apology. I am sorry baby.
- I am sorry I forgot our relationship anniversary but in my defense, every day that I spend with you feels like the first day of falling in love with you. Please forgive me.
- Sorry for all my WHITE lies. I promise that from on our relationship will be free of lies, irrespective of their color. I love you
- I am not saying sorry just because I understand the difference between right and wrong. I am saying sorry also because our relationship is more important to me than my ego. I love you.
- I don’t want to make any grand promises. All I want to do is hug you and tell you how much you mean to me. I’m sorry.
- I have lied to you in the past but this time I am telling you the truth, the complete truth and nothing but the honest truth – I am really, really very sorry and my heart pleads forgiveness from you. I love you.
- If I begin to tell you how terrible I feel for what I did to you, my apology will run into days, weeks and months. To cut a long story short, I am really sorry.
- I blame myself for the pain I have caused you and I am ready to do whatever it takes to fix things between us. Until you forgive me and let me take you back in my arms, I will keep creating a massive but cute fuss. I am sorry.
- Being my girlfriend I know you have the right to be angry. But don’t forget that being your boyfriend, I too have the right to pamper you until you accept my apology. I am sorry.
- I feel so terrible for all my wrongs. I came saying sorry. Please forgive me and let it go my dear.
- Sorry for being aloof and making you feel that I don’t care for you. I promise to behave in a way that mimics our love – profound and true.
- Imagine a cute kitty purring away with her paws joined and her big eyes looking at you innocently. If you have already gone weak in the knees, imagine me in place of that kitty saying sorry.
- There is nothing more left in my body which my eyes can use to produce tears. Can you please forgive me now, dear? I am sorry.
- I wish I had that neuralyzer which Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones use in the movie Men in Black to erase someone’s memory. Then I could erase all the horrible things I did to hurt you. Sorry.
- Being sorry is the first step to repentance, and repentance is the first step to being a better person. So if you don’t forgive me, I will never be able to become a better boyfriend. I am sorry.
- If I had a time machine, you wouldn’t be reading this message right now because I would have gone back in time and undone the hurt I caused you. I regret my actions badly and I am very sorry. I love you.
- I betrayed your trust and created my life’s biggest disaster. But now I realize that having you in my life is all that matters. I am sorry.
- I am sorry for making you lose your temper. But to be honest, you look boiling hot when your temper boils over.
I AM Sorry Quotes & Messages for Boyfriend
- Baby, I know I was rude to you last night. I did not I could be so hurtful. I am really very sorry about it. Please forgive me?
- My lies may have been the dark clouds, but your forgiveness will be the silver lining. I am sorry.
- I never talk to you rudely again. I promise you that. I really want to make it up to you? I will do anything that you ask of me. Anything… 😉
- Ever since we started dating you have done everything I asked you to. As one last favor, please forgive me so that I can start doing everything that you want me to. I am sorry
- I have a hot temper but it isn’t hotter than you. Please forgive me.
- You always talk to me so nicely and all I did last night was be so cold and rude to you. I did not what had gotten into me. I am sorry for everything.
- I am sorry that I bombarded you with my angry outburst. From now on I promise to think about our relationship first. I am sorry.
- Since you are such a handsome, hot and sexy gentleman, forgiving me is something you surely can. I am sorry.
- I never knew my words could make you feel so hurt. And I know that you may never tell me I hurt you but I know it did. I am sorry about it. Please accept my apology.
- I am sorry – if you accept my apology we can move on from being angry and get on to being naughty.
- You know I love you right? You’re the most important thing in my life and I am so sorry I have behaved with you so badly. Let me take you out for dinner?
- I crave to see the smile on your face. I crave to be in your arms, my favorite place. I know, what I did was totally wrong. But please forgive me baby, it’s been too long. I am sorry.
- I have just been so stressed. I wasn’t thinking clearly when we spoke the last time. I took all my anger on you and that is why I was so rude. I know it wasn’t right for me to do that. I am sorry.
- I am sorry for acting crazy the other day. I swear it wasn’t me… blame my hormonal changes and mood swings for irritating you in every possible way.
- I was just so jealous of the other girl you hang out with. That is why I was rude to you. I am sorry!
- My fickle mind may have made the mistake of lying to you, but my heart and soul are forever committed to loving you. I am sorry.
- I am so immature. I mean, look at the way I was talking to you last night. I didn’t mean any of it. Please forgive me? I will make it up to you for everything!
- Before I even ask for forgiveness, I want you to hug me and place your hand on my heart so that you can feel it beating for you. You will hear the words ‘I Am Sorry’ with every beat.
- I was so scared last night after we talked. I know I had talked you rudely and I was afraid you will leave me. Please don’t go away? I will never do it again. I love you so much!
- I know I hurt your ego when I spoke in rudely and showered you with insults. But I will do everything to make this mess less difficult. I plead you to just sit down with me and listen to my apology. I am sure that once you see how remorseful I am, you will hug me tightly. I am sorry.
I Am Sorry Quotes & Messages For Friends
- How Can I Begin To Say I am Sorry, I Didn’t Mean To Upset You. I Hope That You Can Forgive Me. I am Sorry
- We may not have spoken since a long time. But nothing can steal the memories away from you and me. I miss you, my friend. Life tore us apart, but no matter where I am or what I’m doing, there is always a place in my heart, just for you.
- Keep Courage In Whatever You Do. Do Not Feel Sorry For Yourself. You Will Win In A Great Age Of Opportunity.
- I know you will eventually forget the ungrateful things that I said. But I will never forget how nice you were to me, even after I was so rude to you. Thanks for being a real friend, I am sorry.
- I feel ashamed that I broke your trust. I know, what I have done is unjust. But I promise, I’ll never let our friendship rust. I’m sorry.
- Sorry May Have Become Just Another Word , But With TEARS It Means The World. I am Sorry For What I Have Done To You.
- Our friendship’s value is such, that without it my life’s value would be worthless. I’m sorry.
- Our friendship is too precious and I would never want to lose you by doing something irrational. I am sorry my words hurt you but I want you to know that it wasn’t intentional.
- Life has its own way of making you realize the value of friendship… and the worst part is that it’s always in hindsight. I miss you my friend, I’m sorry for not keeping in touch.
- There is nothing in the whole word that I will allow to come in-between our friendship – not even my own mistakes. I’m sorry.
- I am sorry I lied, I am sorry you cried. I didn’t mean to be rude, please forgive me dude.
- I commit a big mistake in my life. I hurt you and caused you pain. But I want to let you know that That was the last thing I want to do. I’m so sorry, my friend.
- As one of life’s delightful treats, friendship is best served innocent. Thanks for keeping it that way and sorry for being a jerk.
- Sorry is not just a word to say… Its a expression to express for a unfortunate event that experienced….
- Our friendship is too precious and I would never want to lose you, by doing something irrational. I am sorry my words hurt you, but I want you to know that it wasn’t intentional.
- “For my friend, you know I am the foulest of the friend’s lot and I deserve a slap from you for hurting you. So I am sorry and I am willingly ready and will definitely be expecting you tomorrow morning for the beating you would offer me.”
- Just like how you spotted my lie by simply looking in my eyes, I am sure you will spot the regret in my heart just by hearing my voice. I am sorry.
- “My friend, I am very sorry that I did a grave thing by hurting you yesterday. I am ashamed at myself for by mocking at you in front of everybody. I am very guilty and ask for forgiveness from you for the wrong doing. I hope you will forgive me for my mistake.”
- There is nothing in the whole word that I will allow to come in-between our friendship – not even my own mistakes. I’m sorry.
- “For my beautiful friend, I am sorry for my wrong action of hurting you yesterday and I ask for forgiveness from you for it. I love you a lot and I am very grateful to have a special friend like you with me. I hope you will forgive me for my mistake, dear friend.”
Sorry Status For Whatsapp & Facebook
- It takes a strong person to say sorry..and an even stronger person to forgive.
- Sometimes sorry just isn’t enough. Even if you mean it with all your heart.
- Never ruin an apology with an excuse. – Kimberly Johnson
- I have learned that sometimes ‘sorry’ is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change.
- Sometimes we say things we don’t mean. sometimes we hurt each other. but no matter what i will always love you..
- Sorry for butting in.. but I think being friends doesn’t necessarily mean talking all the time.
- Thinks SORRY should be removed from the dictionary because its OVER used and has NO meaning.
- Please believe me when I say.. I am Sorry.. because I am. I didn’t mean to hurt you in anyway.
- You’re not sorry for what you did.. you’re just sorry you got caught.
- I know what i did to lose you..and im SO sorry. I didnt mean it… I was blinded…Blinded by my anger please forgive me.
- The word …Sorry… means nothing unless you prove it.
- You’re not sorry, for anything. But I am. I guess that’s what makes us two VERY different people…
- I have learned that sometimes SORRY is not enough. You actually have to change yourself.
- You are not sorry, for anything. But I am. I guess that’s what makes us two VERY different people…
- Never say you’re sorry. It’s a sign of weakness
- I’m sorry if sometimes I get a little jealous…thinking that someone else could make you happier than I could.
- I regret stuffing things up with the one that obviously cares for me more then you… I’m sorry but its true…
- I’m not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt the ones I love now and then, but when i say sorry, I mean it with all my heart.
- A good apology has three parts: 1. I`m sorry. 2. It`s my fault. 3. What can I do to make it right?
- I am not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people. But when I say sorry, I mean it.
Below Are Tips You Can Follow In making Sorry Letters With Sorry Quotes:
Step 1: make a list of all the things you want to say sorry for. If you are going to say sorry not just for one thing, then making a list will prevent you from forgetting your mistakes.
Step 2: Write a draft or your letter. You do not need to mind of your grammar and spelling. All you need to do is to express how you feel and you want to mend things up. After you express yourself, I am sure you will feel lighter and better.
Step 3: Start your letter by asking for apology. You may write, “I’m sorry” on the first paragraph. If the person is still upset or mad, this will calm him or her.
Step 4: Point out the things that you want to ask sorry for. Acknowledging you own mistake implies taking responsibility of what happened.
Step 5: Explain your other side of the story. You may also explain why the mistake took place. However, do not do this on all parts of your letter as this may imply blaming others for the mistake.
Step 6: Tell the person that you will not repeat the same mistake again. Ask for amendments such as asking the person what you can do to make it up with him or her.
Step 7: finish your letter by saying Im sorry. This will make the person feel that you are truly sincere of asking for apology.
Step 8: Rewrite your letter on a clean paper. If you want, you may ask a friend to read the letter and point out some words or part of the letter that is not good.