Ramadan Quotes, Happy Ramadan 2018 Wishes, Ramzan Quotes
Ramadan Quotes 2018
- “A fast is not a hunger strike. Fasting submits to God’s commands. A hunger strike makes God submit to our demands.”Happy Ramadan –Edwin Louis Cole
- “In Ramadan, you should eat less and think more.” Happy Ramadan ~Tariq Ramada
- “Fasting is, first and foremost, an exercise for identifying and managing adversity in all its forms. With faith, in full conscience, fasting calls women and men to an extra degree of self-awareness.” Happy Ramadan –Tariq Ramadan
- Welcome the crescent moonlight As it hangs above in the night That Allah will strengthen your faith Surely it’ll bring blessing in your fate. Ramadan Mubarak!
- “Periodic fasting can help clear up the mind and strengthen the body and the spirit.” Happy Ramadan–Ezra Taft Benson
- Wishing that Allah always blesses family with smiles happiness and togetherness…. happy ramadan
- “Through prayer, fasting, and studying, God will answer.” Happy Ramadan –Monica Johnson
- The month of Ramadan is the world’s most widespread fast and yet its teachings are minimised, neglected and even betrayed (through literal application of rules that overlooks their ultimate objective) ~Happy Ramadan
- “We must master our egoism, and through this mastery, step outside ourselves and educate ourselves in giving. Fasting requires that we rediscover all that is alive around us, and reconcile ourselves with our environment.” Happy Ramadan–Tariq Ramadan
- The philosophy of fasting calls upon us to know ourselves, to master ourselves, and to discipline ourselves the better to free ourselves. To fast is to identify our dependencies, and free ourselves from them ~Happy Ramadan
- “Start the practice of self-control with some penance; begin with fasting.” Happy Ramadan –Mahavira
- May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Ramadan is here, and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here is hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead. My Best wishes for u on Ramadan.
- “ The philosophy of fasting calls upon us to know ourselves, to master ourselves, and to discipline ourselves the better to free ourselves. To fast is to identify our dependencies, and free ourselves from them.” Happy Ramadan–Tariq Ramadan
- As the crescent moon is sighted, and the holy month of Ramadan begins. May Allah bless you with happiness and grace your home with warmth & peace ~ Happy Ramadan
Inspirational Ramadan Quotes, Ramzan Wishes
Though we sow some striving. Allah will turn this into blessing.
It’s a month of fruitful sacrifice Ramadan brings rewards into our lives. R
As the auspicious month of Ramadan starts,
may the crescent-shaped moon brighten
your path toward enlightenment and
may Allah bless you with peace and grace.
Wishing you a Happy Ramadan!
The Qur’an reveals that Ramadan serves as guidance to mankind.
To glorify Allah in the midst of everything.
Giving thanksgiving to him who blesses your way.
On the month of Ramadan,
I’m wishing you 4 weeks of blessings,
30 days of clemency,
and 720 hours of enlightenment.
May the divine Allah bless you with peaceful and
prosperous life throughout the year.
It’s a time of reflection. It’s a moment of purification.
Allah sees all things. And rewards greatly.
That time of the year has come.
A month to repent from our wrong-doings and sin.
May all of us find peace on this Ramadan.
Happy Ramadan Kareem!
May your days be glad Peace and joy to
add It’s a long month journey But filled with felicity.
Wishing you a happy Ramadan.
May the Spirit of Ramadan stay in our heart and
illuminate our soul from within.
Qur’an reminds us that we have to stay
pure before the throne of Allah.
As Ramadan is fast approaching,
Let’s prepare our hearts and minds that
We may be united spiritually with the almighty one.
May Allah’s immaculate grace and exceptional wisdom
conquer your life as you celebrate this holy month of Ramadan
Have a blessed and peaceful Ramadan!
As the Qur’an is recited during the Ramadan season,
I pray that our hearts and minds agree to what
we read and practice it in our lives. It’s the doing that counts,
not just mere utterance. Ramadan Kareem!
I hope you will achieve the purification of the soul
upon commemorating the month of Ramadan.
Wishing you a blessed and happy Ramadan!
The key to success is reflected in the Qur’an.
May we find blessing and guidance as we recite it altogether in the
Ramadan days. Happy Ramadan!
May the divine Allah bless you with peace and harmony.
Wishing you more blessings this holy Ramadan.
Ramzam Kareem Wishes, Ramadan 2018 Quotes
- “Having soon discovered to be great, I must appear so, and therefore studiously avoided mixing in society, and wrapped myself in mystery, devoting my time to fasting and prayer.” Happy Ramadan–Nat Turner
- May You Always Be Blessed With The Love And Protection Of Allah. Wish You A Happy Ramadan!
- “Instead of looking outside of ourselves and counting potential enemies, fasting summons us to turn our glance inward, and to take the measure of our greatest challenge: the self, the ego, in our own eyes and as others see us.” Happy Ramadan –Tariq Ramadan
- I wish this Ramadan, you are gifted with blessings of Allah and many treasured moments of joy. Happy Ramadan
- “We observe that in the scriptures, fasting almost always is linked with prayer. Without prayer, fasting is not complete fasting; it’s simply going hungry.” Happy Ramadan –Joseph B. Wirthlin
- The strength of the tree is not the visible part. The strength is inside, it’s the roots of the tree. Happy Ramadan
- Fasting is a shield with which a servant protects himself from the fire.“ Happy Ramadan ~ -Ahmad, Saheeh
- This month is full of blessing and wisdom. May the greatness of Allah fulfil your desires and dreams. Happy Ramadan
- “Jesus said “ and indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord so worship him” Happy Ramadan ~ Quran
- May the Ramadan bring you peace and prosperity, good health and wealth, and brighten your life forever. Happy Ramadan
- “Ramadhan is here, Here is Ramadhan. Ramadhan is coming, The time that is blessed. Ramadhan is coming, The time we love best. The month in which the Qur’an was sent; A time of great blessing in which to repent. Fasting for Allah is a great Muslim deed; Controlling desires and Suppressing greed. “ ~Happy Ramadan – Zeeshan G.
- Verily, Allah does not look towards your bodies nor towards your appearances. But, he looks towards your hearts.Happy Ramadan
- “O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint.” Happy Ramadan ~ al-Baqarah
- Prophet never proceeded (for the prayer) on the Day of Id-ul-Fitr unless he had eaten some dates, the Prophet used to eat odd number of dates. Happy Ramadan
- “O believers, fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you. So that you may become righteous.” Happy Ramadan ~Surah Al- Baqara Ayah
- He is the one God, the Creator, the Initiate, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names… He is the Almighty, Most Wise. Wishing you a blessed Ramadan!
Happy Ramadan Quotes, Ramzan 2018 Wishes